» عنوان : Abaqus Handout – Introduction to Finite Elements
تعداد صفحات : ۶۱
Abaqus is a suite of powerful engineering simulation programs based on the finite element method, sold by Dassault Systèmes as part of their SIMULIA Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) software tools. The lectures in MANE 4240/CILV 4240 will cover the basics of linear finite element analysis with examples primarily from linear elasticity. The unique features of include:
- Abaqus contains an extensive library of elements that can model virtually any geometry.
- You may import geometry from a many different CAD software packages.
- Using Abaqus, you should be able to use various different material models to simulate the behavior of most typical engineering materials including metals, rubber, polymers, composites, reinforced concrete, crushable and resilient foams, and geotechnical materials such as soils and rock.
- Designed as a general-purpose simulation tool, Abaqus can be used to study more than just structural (stress/displacement) problems. It can simulate problems in such diverse areas as heat transfer, mass diffusion, thermal management of electrical components(coupled thermal-electrical analyses), acoustics, soil mechanics (coupled pore fluid-stress analyses), and piezoelectric analysis.
- Abaqus offers a wide range of capabilities for simulation of linear and nonlinear applications. Problems with multiple components are modeled by associating the geometry defining each component with the appropriate material models and specifying component interactions. In a nonlinear analysis Abaqus automatically chooses appropriate load increments and convergence tolerances and continually adjusts them during the analysis to ensure that an accurate solution is obtained efficiently.
- You can perform static as well as dynamic analysis (see both Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit).
The tutorial is intended to serve as a quick introduction to the software for the students in Professor De’s MANE 4240/CIVL 4240 course at RPI and should, in no way, be deemed as a replacement of the official documentation distributed by the company that sells this software. The tutorial is based heavily on the actual Abaqus user manuals. There are many example problems presented in the manual which you should feel free to consult (but not propose as part of your major project!!). An excellent source of many examples is case of doubt, please refer to the Aba-qus help files first before consulting us .
پیج اینستاگرام : http://www.instagram.com/geotechnic.info